-
February 1st, 2007, 05:56 PM
#31
Inactive Member
Re: Winter Storm Warning
The part I don't get is that yesterday everyone was on a 90 min. delay except for Wise Co. schools, yet there were some slick places on the roads and the parking lot at Coeburn High was literally covered in snow (even where the buses go through to let students off at the school!) and it was very cold.
Then today there's absolutely nothing outside, and it isn't doing anything and .. all the sudden we go from a 90 minute delay to closed?
Now if it was a 90 minute delay I could understand because that would be making up for the error they made yesterday (when we SHOULD have been on a 90 min. delay), but I'm just trying to figure out why they decided to move us from a delay to closed when it's so obvious the entire "snow storm" deal completely missed us.
It's not that I DIDN'T WANT to get out of school (because believe me, I did!), but I'm just trying to figure out if they know what they're doing or not. It's almost as if they don't know when to keep us on a delay, when to close us, or when to put us on a delay at all.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks